Dr. M. Rajajeya kumarAssistant Professor, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS), India
Dr. M.Rajajeyakumar, MBBS, MD (JIPMER) MSc Yoga, CCEBDM (PHFI), ACME,
Department of Physiology,
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS)
Fellowships/ Trained/ certificate Received:
· Advance Course in Medical Education: Medical Education (2014–2015), Christian Medical College, Vellore.
· Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), under Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) Recognized.
· Interpretation of ECG- Echo and ECG Club, Trichy, 2014-15.
Awards / Prizes Received:
· Young researcher award in the year of 2014-15, IMA Lalkudi, Trichy.
· Special Editorial board award from J Psychol Psychothery, child Pscyhology -2016, London, 06-08-10-2016, UK.
· Bharat Vikas Award- Excellence in Yoga, 2017, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
· National Award for Best Assistant professor (Medical Physiology-2017), Madurai, INDIA.
· National award for Excellence in Medical Physiology – Indian Health professional award-2017, Delhi.
· National award for Excellence in Yoga– Indian Health professional award-23-12-2017, Delhi.
· ISORD Young Scientist Award for Excellence in Physiology. Psychology and Yoga, Chennai, 30-12-2017.
· I2OR Awards-2017, Indo-Australia combination award for Bright Educator and researcher - Human (medical) Physiology. Biomedical Engineering and Yoga by International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR).
· Venus International Medical Award for 'Outstanding Clinician in Physiology-April 21, 2018, Chennai, India.
· Research Publications: Total: 95, Citation index- 320
· Cumulative Impact Factor of Publications (H-Index=8.00, i10 index-7
· Total indexed article= 96 Original article= 35, special/editorial/opinion article=32, Abstract=19,
Non indexed -09)
Neurophysiology, Cardio-respiratory Physiology, Autonomic function test, Pulmonary function test, HRV, NCS, EMG, VEP, BERA, Medical education and Yoga.