Scientex conferences are dedicated to helping professionals achieve greatness by providing exceptional possibilities for them to explore the areas of scientific research in order to discover and present potential breakthroughs. We provide an appropriate platform for eminent speakers, innovators, inventors, industry professionals, scientists, academicians, established authors, scientific editors, medical physicians, medical service providers, nursing professionals, research associates, analysts, students, and other such individuals to exchange ideas and provide solutions for major global challenges in the vast arena of the scientific society as a whole.
The 3rd International Webinar on Psychology and Mental Health on November 23-24, 2023. It mainly focuses on Psychology and Mental Health with the theme of “A forum to explore the innovation in Psychology and Mental Health”. Attendees were given the option of receiving an electronic certificate of attendance. Join us for an exclusive forum with 50+ mental health specialists to form important collaborations. Bring major technological and mechanical advancements in mental health to the clinic.
Our main goal is to make the Webinar an outstanding achievement by the world's best psychiatrists and psychologists in the field of world-class debate and discussion
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Mental Health...
- Women’s Mental Health...
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression...
- Psychotherapy and Counseling P...
- Behavioral Health and Bullying...
- Suicide and Self Harm...
- Bipolar Disorder...
- Neurology and Neurological Dis...
- Addiction ...
- Obesity and Eating Disorder...
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatr...
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder...
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder...
- Personality Disorder...
- Child Abuse...
Webinar Hosting Platform
Zoom meeting helps to connect in a more personal way. It provides an easier way to engage with massively large audiences. It has proven to be an invaluable medium/platform for connecting with experts across the globe. It offers a reliable communication powers productive workforce. Dive into real-world stories of how people and organizations are creatively using the Zoom platform to connect, communicate, and get more done together. This platform helps to create and explore our ideology in a more convenient and easier way. With Zoom, our webinars are now easy and simple for everyone to construct and expend
MENTAL HEALTH 2023: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
General Information: `
Webinar Name: 3rd International Webinar on Psychology and Mental Health
Theme: A forum to explore the innovation in Psychology and Mental Health
Date: November 23-24, 2023
Time Zone: GMT+4
Platform: Zoom/Google Meet
-Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
-Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
- Access to All Sessions Online
- E-Handbook kit
- E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
- 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
What will be discussed?
Explore recent advancements on Psychology and Mental Health
Aim to understand the evolving properties of the brain
Delivering Industry Excellence & Integrated Care Current trends in mental health
The cost of mental ill-health and suicide
Why you must attend?
The platform featuring nationally recognised clinical experts, researchers, and government officials in the field of Psychology and Mental Health to provide clinicians with the most up-to-date evidence-based treatments for their patients. Attendees will be fetched with the following benefits, Reach the wider audience, meet skilled specialists and influencers face to face, Networking Opportunities, grow your skilled Network, New Tips & ways, Hear regarding the most recent analysis.
Who can attend?
• Mental Health Psychiatrist
• Research Scholars
• Industry Professionals
• Diagnostic laboratory professionals
• Healthcare Professionals
• Business Entrepreneurs